Due to COVID-19 we are no longer providing beverages, water, cups nor ice. Also all customers must wear a mask and follow State and Federal COVID-19 regulations!
1. All deposits and/or any prepayments are NON refundable. Deposits and/or prepayments may not be transferred to a different limousine and/or date. If you wish to change a limousine type & size, you will be required to a secure a new deposit.
2. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of $250 dollars will apply for each punctured seat hole, $20 per broken glassware item. Other incidents will be assessed upon receive of the invoice from the repair shop. Minimum charge for damage is $250.
3. Sanitation fee is $250 per incident. Vomiting inside/outside of the limousine/bus is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate fee of $250.
4. Smoking is prohibited in all of our limousines/buses. Each incident will be assessed a fee of $250. If the customer continues to smoke after the first notice, the driver will terminate the order immediately with no refunds.
5. Alcohol Consumption by minors is prohibited by law. Absolutely no illegal drugs are allowed in or around any of the limousines/buses. If the customer brings any alcohol on board, everyone must be 21 and older. If the trip is cancelled by the driver due to the fact that someone was underage and alcohol was present on the vehicle, the customer is still responsible for paying the entire balance of the trip. Driver reserves the right to check for a valid state ID. If no ID is present, the passenger won’t be allowed to be present on the vehicle.
6. The driver has the right to terminate the run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). Also if any of the rules are broken in this agreement, the driver has the right to stop the run immediately.
7. Overtime pay will apply after the first 10 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet. For Lincoln Town Car limousines overtime is billed at $2 per minute; for all SUV limousines and party buses overtime is billed at $3 dollars per minute.
8. Emperor Limousine and Party Bus is not responsible for delays caused by weather, traffic conditions, mechanical and tire problems, airlines and/or airport problems, automobile accidents caused by others or acts of God. 9. Emperor Limousine is NOT responsible for any articles (wallets, phones, cameras & etc) left in the limousine. Always check the limousine/bus before exiting.
10. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days before the scheduled pick up date to avoid balance due. Wedding/Quinceanera (Cotillion) cancellations need to be received at least 90 days from scheduled event date. If the customer chooses to cancel within 7 days from the scheduled date, full balance will be due & Emperor Limousine and Party Bus will pursue the collections via the small claims court; customer is responsible for all lawyer and court fees. Any non-payments and court judgements will be reported to major credit report bureaus such as Experian, Equifax & TransUnion.
11. Emperor Limousine and Party Bus is not responsible for any injuries that occur inside and/or outside any of their limousines/buses caused by the Customer’s negligence. The customers accept full liability for injuries and harm that occurs during and/or after the services caused by the Customer’s negligence.
12. The remaining balance of the trip may be paid in cash to the chauffeur upon his arrival on the day of the service. You may also send us a check at least 2 weeks ahead of the scheduled service date. If you would like to pay with a credit/debit card, the charge has to be put at least 24 hours before the scheduled pick up date. If you are paying the remaining balance with a debit/credit card, 3% bank processing fee will apply.
13. Emperor Limousine and Party Bus reserves the right to upgrade a limousine/bus without notice. If there is a scheduling conflict or mechanical issues with the reserved limousine, we reserve the right to send a different model, but same or better capacity and value limousine/bus.
14. Dance and/or “Entertainment” poles in limousines and party buses are for decoration/aesthetic purposes only. Emperor Limousine and Party Bus is not responsible for any personal injuries or damages incurred due to the use of Dance/”Entertainment” poles or other equipment on the party buses or limousines.
15. All of our limousines and party buses are IPOD and MP3 player compatible. However, please bring CD’s as a back for your music. Sometimes IPOD connections might malfunction, and it is very important to have a few CD’s just in case if the IPOD connections are not working.
16. Customer authorizes Emperor Limousine and Party Bus Services, LLC to bill the credit/debit card on file (same card used for the deposit) for any charges for damages, extra stops/overtime, sanitation fee, non-smoking fee, and any other fees that may be incurred as a result of the rental described in this agreement.
17. If any fighting, brawling, or pushing will occur inside or around any of our vehicles, the service will be terminated immediately with no refund. Also, if any verbal confrontations will occur with customers and any other people, services will be terminated with no refund as well.
18. Customer acknowledges that he/she is at least 18 years of age or older by signing this agreement.
19. All of our vehicles are equipped with video recording & surveillance equipment.
Emperor Limousine and Party Bus, LLC 590 Bonnie ln
Elk grove Village IL 60007 630-383-4200
Chicago IRIS #464427